Sunday, February 15, 2009

Admitted to Carey MBA at ASU

As the title says, I am admitted to Carey MBA at ASU with $$. The offer is pretty good and ultimately I will have to pay $8K per year in tuition. The details of my visit and interview are here. Now, I am confused. ASU probably do not have that big a brand name in India. However, it is fast rising in the ranking and this year it was 22nd in US news rank, above Emory etc.

But anyways, I will think more on that later. Right now, its a good news, so would be enjoying it for sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Enjoy the moment!! :-)

Your situation now becomes quite similar to mine. (ISB Vs Emory) Choosing a big brand in India versus the enriching experience of an American MBA (w/o the associated costs thanks to a hefty schol).

After much deliberation on this front, I have gone for the latter. Let us know the choice that you make..

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I too got the offer decision recently. Hope to see you in Tempe!