Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Haas Submitted

Continuing with my trend of submitting application on the deadline day, I submitted Haas on Nov 4th. I am happy with my application overall, except the first question - what would I change. I think it is little weak as my other reviewers also pointed out. But my other essays are very strong, so I hope it will compensate.

I think this is the most essays I have written for one application. 4 short questions, 2 long, 2 optional. Phew - 8 essays! Haas really want you to work hard on the application to show your interest. Anyways, I am glad I am done and able to pull off both Stanford and Haas.

What next !!!

I am thinking of looking at UT-Austin and ASU -- hmm why suddenly ASU - well, I want to have some safe schools in my list, and they are offering me quick turn around, app fee waiver, I liked ASU (I went there for my grad school) and it is still in top 25 schools.

I am thinking of taking off USC from my list - they are really insistent on TOEFL. No other school wants me to take TOEFL, if I have Graduate degree from US. I do not understand their policy. And I am in no mood to take another exam at this point of time!

2 comments:

john said...

ITemplatez.com offers professional web templates, flash templates ,swish templates, dreamweaver templates, and other web design productsavailable for immediate download.

air max bw pas cher said...

good article ..i will sharing it