Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ding from ISB

Looks like my dream of returning to India is not going to happen soon. ISB declared its R1 result today and I am NOT in!!!!
I do not know what else I can do. My interview went well, except one estimate question. I am really really sad today. I think I should change my blog url from happylibran to sadlibran.

This has created a doubt in my capabilities and do not know whether I have it in me to do an MBA.
I do not know what is missing. Whoever looked at my essays and profile, gave me thumbs up. I even spoke to few current students and alums and they were pretty happy with my application. Only ad com does not seem to like me. First IIMA and now ISB.
I used to be a good interviewee. I have cleared all except one(that too missed at the last stage) of my job interviews so far. But this application season, I failed 100%.

I know its not the end of the world, but I really feel sad and am cursing my luck. Another gloomy day.

I seriously need to look for R2 application which I thought I will skip if I get into ISB. Now even ISB did not admit me, donno what will happen to US schools.

When will my day come? God, are you listening!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there buddy, our days will come. Even I am clueless regarding ISB's ding, but then, I'm used to dings by now. Its a very tough situation now, but have courage and we'll emerge stronger.

HappyLibran said...

Thanks for your good words. But I am still finding hard to digest. I see weaker profile than mine getting admit. Anyways, lets hope for the best.

Anonymous said...

Dude...u spoke my mind!

Shahrukh Issaq said...

Don't Loose ur Heart Man
Everything will be alright. Have Faith In God.

All the Best