Thursday, December 18, 2008

Excitement all around

This was pretty exciting week in the blogosphere. So many people got admit notice from their choice schools. Many Duke, Tuck, Wharton, Kellogg, Chicago admit floating around. Congratulations to all of them. And I really feel for sufferers of Kellogg mishap. It was really unfortunate. I keep checking Clear Admit blog and so often get to read about exciting news from someone.

I wish I could be part of this excitement. But my first choice schools are not going to come up with their result until January. So wait continues for me. On the hindsight, I should have applied to some of these schools which declare results earlier and faster. Much of the burden is taken off your shoulder. Anyways, I hope my app journey finishes soon and I do not have to go through this again. I really do not have any stamina to redo this next year. In fact, I am having hard time even starting my R2 apps. Wharton is not far away and I have not even started. McCombs is also going slow, but at least I have started.


Anyways, congrats again to all who got-in and good luck for future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hold on buddy, your turn's gonna come very soon.