Sunday, August 10, 2008

IIMA application submitted

I submitted my first application of this application season. The application interface is pretty bad and I wonder if this the best IIM A can do. Why don't they outsource is to some other agency such as Apply yourself.
Another thing I did not like was it only works on IE. grrrhh.. I am a big fan of firefox and with firefox 3.0, I do not even want to look at IE. But they left me no choice! So much to sacrifice for this application season. :)

Also, there were few confusing things and no proper instructions. What do we fill in asset under management or annual turnover. Well I had difficulty in identifying the turn over since my company was never publicly listed and later it was acquired by another company. Though our HR is from bigger company, our payroll still runs with the smaller company. Anyway, just put the estimated amount.

With one thing off my head, and this helped me creating my one page resume as well. So worth the effort. Now I am going to start working on the essays (yeah, I am optimistic for getting shortlisted). Also need to start working on ISB essays. I am not getting thoughts for the case essays. Any ideas?

No comments: