Monday, April 25, 2011

Long time.. no see..

Well, Well... Perhaps no one care for it anymore, but I am sorry for my disappearing act. I just got extremely busy with new job. But now, I want to start this blog again and would try to be regular.
Some updates from my side. I am about to finish close to one year in my new job and it has been exciting. Lots and lots of learning. I knew finance is interesting, but it turned out to be amazing. It's not just the knowledge of finance, but in finance role you get visibility of business model of the whole company, you get visibility of strategy, marketing etc. Really had an exciting time so far.

I have taken another leap and now preparing for CFA level 1 exam and would be taking it in first week of June. Wish me luck.

Meanwhile, while I was away, I got several queries from people through email and blog comments, and I am thinking of posting my responses on this blog. It may not be helpful to one who originally asked the question, but I hope it might help others who might have similar questions now. I will try to regular and post my responses to them. If you have any query or need some information, feel free to email me. Will try to respond to them as soon as I can.

6 comments:

isb mantra said...

This post is really nice and informative. The explanation given is really comprehensive and informativeISB Family Business Management | ISB interview Questions

Priyatamil said...

Great and really helpful article! Adding to the conversation, providing more information, or expressing a new point of view...Nice information and updates. Really i like it and everyday am visiting your site..
GMAT Training in Chennai

sandhosh said...

Really Good blog post.provided a helpful information.I hope that you will post more updates like this.
Digital marketing company in Chennai

lakshmi deepa said...

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.You can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it..
SAP Training in Chennai
SAP Basis Training in Chennai
SAP SD Training in Chennai
SAP FICO Training in Chennai

subuvenni said...

i really like this blog.And i got more information's from this blog.thanks for sharing!!!!
Iperidigi
SEO Company in Chennai
SEO Company in India

Gayathri Vishnu said...

I appreciate your style of writing because it conveys the message of what you are trying to say. It's a great skill to make even the person who doesn't know about the subject could able to understand the subject . Your blogs are understandable and also informative. I hope to read more and more interesting articles from your blog. All the best.
Psoriasis Treatment
Vitiligo Treatment
Pigmentation Cream
Dandruff Shampoo