Wednesday, December 2, 2009

75% MBA

Well, at the risk of sounding repetitive, I am 75% done with my MBA. Pheew!! 8 months have gone since I joined EPGP and what a journey I had so far. First few terms were really rigorous and slowly but surely it eased out. By the time elective term started, I was totally relaxed and sailing through my courses. I even dared take 6 courses in my 5th term and more or less managed it quite well.

Now, I have only 7 courses remaining, plus a comprehensive project. Today my teammate and I made a break-through in the project, which was long due to get started. We found something interesting to work on and would be starting soon. As I mentioned in my previous post, with the new term, the focus is surely going to shift to placements and job search. I am still looking for an ideal fit and still trying to figure out my calling. I have certain idea on where I want to go, but not sure how and whether it is feasible or not. Time will tell!

Getting several calls on CAT fiasco that happened over the last few days. I really feel for the people who suffered. I hope something really works out and everything end well.

On a different note, I am relieved to hear from various media sources and analysts that dubai crisis might not have much impact on India and its economy. Hope financial sector remains unscathed.

With 2 weeks of vacation, I am planning to go out of town, attend a wedding and meet some of my family members. It will be the first time I am going out of Bangalore (except the china trip). I intent to forget about the studies, job, and all other related things and want to relax and enjoy. Hopefully, it will give me energy to start fresh and finish my next two terms on a high note.

2 comments:

marina said...

ICICI Fellows is a high profile leadership programme which is now mining for India's most talented students. 25 carefully selected students will receive a distinctive opportunity to work for India's development sector. Over the next few months, our representatives will visit esteemed colleges around the country looking for candidates. For more information on this programme, look out for updates on your college notice boards and log onto www.icicifellows.org?um=1

Unknown said...

I hope you figure out soon exactly where you want to go as all too soon you would have completed your MBA and will be required to make a decision. It pays well to be prepared beforehand.

global MBA